Get Cycling for Cancer Research UK
The Rotary Dorset Bike Ride is brought to you by Westbourne Rotary Club (Charity No. 1111184). It's a fun-filled event that sees more than 700 riders of all ages take on various cycling routes around the wonderful countryside of Dorset raising money for Cancer Research UK so we can help them beat cancer!
Sunday 13th September 2020
Charity Bike Ride
Suitable for all the family
as well as amateur or serious cyclists!
8 routes from 10 to 108 miles
- you decide what challenge you want to take on!
Free entry for children
(up to 35 mile routes only)
Join in and help to
KICK CANCER INTO TOUCH
Register now for Early Bird rates!
- 108, 80 or 70 mile routes: Early Bird Rate - £25 per rider increasing to £30 from 1st April 2020
- 10-55 mile routes: Early Bird Rate - £15 per rider - increasing to £20 from 1st April 2020
- Children under 16 yrs: Free for routes 10-35 otherwise ½ price.
- However, all children must be accompanied by a paying adult rider.
- Registrations made on the day of the ride will be subject to an additional cost of £5 per rider